As you may have noticed, as part of a recent merger, Complete Financial Balance (CFB) has joined the Arthur J Gallagher (AJG) Group of companies. AJG is a leading international insurance broker headquartered in the United States. They specialise in creating innovative and comprehensive risk management and insurance solutions for professional firms, corporate entities, government and associations. With our new global reach, we are able to access a larger in house family of expertise and experience.
Now for a little bit about Gallagher…
The Australian operation of Gallagher began trading in 1985 and is wholly owned by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co, and now employs over 2,500 staff with 60 offices in Australia and New Zealand. The group is divided into four operating entities:
- Arthur J. Gallagher Global Brokerage: providing insurance broking and risk management services
- Gallagher Bassett (GB): a multi-line third party claims administrator
- Pen Underwriting Agencies: a multi-line general insurance agency
- Gallagher Benefit Services (GBS): personal financial advice and employee benefits
- The existing CFB team will remain in place and continue to manage all aspects of the company.
- We will remain in our offices in Herston.
- Your financial adviser will not change.
Ultimately, we have always been proud of the relationship we have fostered with our clients and this affiliation has enhanced our ability to partner with them on their life’s journey. In short, it means the wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise we can tap into on behalf of our clients has undergone a phenomenal increase.