A dozen reason’s why CFB has been named Best Practice of the Year-
The AFA, 2014 Practice of the Year award was presented to CFB as the best financial advice practice, as measured against a diverse range of criteria.
In addition to considering education, experience, and contribution to the industry and community, the Practice of the Year judges looked in detail at:
- The use of technology and processes, from initial client contact through to ongoing service;
- The quality of client engagement materials and techniques;
- The use of segmentation techniques;
- Client feedback processes;
- Marketing approach;
- Complaints handling procedures;
- Contribution to improving financial literacy of clients and the community at large;
- Business cash flow management;
- External party support;
- Staff recruitment, development and retention programs;
- Business planning; and
- Other best practice drivers.
In presenting the award AFA CEO, Brad Fox stated: “”As the first recipient of this prestigious award, the team at Complete Financial Balance have proven that by continually improving and consistently looking to make their practice better for their clients, true excellence can be achieved,”